Don’t forget to claim your flight training on your taxes

As I mentioned last year, flight training can be claimed on your taxes by filling out CRA’s “TL11B Tuition, Education, and Textbook Amounts Certificate – Flying School or Club” form. The 2009 form is now available for download so grab it, fill it out and get some of that money back.

Personally I received about a quarter of the amount back last year and I plan on claiming the flight training I did in 2009 as well. Read my previous post on the subject for an explanation of the form.

Flying equals money